for Windows Mobile
This is a GPS-based compass - perfect for phones that don't have a digital compass sensor built-in. It displays your speed, direction, altitude, latitude, and longitude around a rotating compass rose that points north. Requires GPS. To operate, start the app, wait for it to load and to begin to receive GPS coordinates. Then move about 10-20 feet in any direction. The compass rose will rotate to point north. Important: You must be moving for it to operate. To read, the top of the phone should be pointed towards the direction of travel.
- Rotating compass rose that points north
- Displays your speed and direction
- Displays your latitude and longitude in degrees, minutes, seconds
- Compass rose resizes for nearly any screen resolution
- Includes your current altitude above sea level
- New option for metric or imperial units